So if you’re thinking that you need help but have no idea with what or where to even start, please review this small example of services that I can offer; if something jumps out as an obvious win for you, then great! If not, then don’t worry, I have broad experience and many strengths (did I mention that I’m modest) so I’m sure I can help you, and if I can’t then, I will be able to help find the right support for you. Please Contact Me to discuss further.
- Organise & maintain diaries and make appointments
- Schedule conference calls and follow-up calls
- Research and book meeting space
- Order supplies
- Carry out background research and present findings
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Research travel options (inc flights, trains, airport parking and hire car)
- Book travel option and confirm the itinerary
- Source necessary visas
- Book accommodation.
- Research venue or work with the organiser to book stand space
- Liaise with contractors to build the stand
- Complete risk assessment paperwork
- Manage budgets
- Co-ordinate and source promotional materials and event branding
- Organise travel and accommodation.
- Coordinate research
- Create and distribute questionnaires/surveys
- Design and create emails
- Send ‘snail’ mailings (special announcements, holiday and birthday cards).
- Competitor research
- Product research
- Speaking engagement research
- Topic research.
- Conduct competitor research both on-line and in market
- Review available products
- Work with Merchandisers to source suitable factories and products
- Set pricing to match required margins and budgets
- Liaise with designers to ensure the product is within cost and time-frame required.
With regards to my pricing, for ad-hoc hours then I charge £30.00 per hour with a minimum amount billed at the end of the month of one hour.
If purchasing the following hours as a retainer each month then my hourly rate is –
£30.00 up to 5 hours
£28.00 5-10 hours
£25.00 10 hours plus
I use an online timing system called Toggl to record my work & I then generate a report at the end of the month.